What are the ages for open play?
We are a facility for children 10 and under. Anyone over the age of 10 is more than welcome to purchase a game card and enjoy our selection of arcade games, but will not be permitted to use any of the Inflatables, the Spider Mountain, or our Soft Play Unit (except during private parties).
How much is the Admission for Open Play and how long can we stay?
- Monday-Friday it is $11 for children and includes a game card w/ 12 credits.
- Saturday and Sunday it is $12 for children and includes a game card w/ 12 credits.
- Anyone over the age of 10 years old or under 15 months is free.
What are your hours?
Follow the link for our “Open Play” information for the most up to date hours. Our normal open play hours are as follows:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday – 10:00am-5:00pm
- CLOSED TUESDAYS
- Wednesdays – 10:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday – 10:00am-6:00pm
Can I bring my kids barefooted?
PA state law requires socks to be worn at all times. Plus it’s just sanitary.
I would like to have a Birthday Party at Bette’s, how far in advance do I need to book?
Book ASAP to ensure availability for your desired time and date. We book up quickly. It’s tough being so popular.
Can I just walk in and have a party?
No! We do not allow it. Some weekends we have to close our doors to the public to keep it safe and comfortable. Avoid the disappointment and schedule a party today! We reserve the right to deny admission to large groups.
How do I schedule a Bette’s party?
It’s easy! Just give us a call and we’d be happy to reserve your special day and time! For your convenience, you can also use our online reservation to book your event.
Is a deposit required to book a party?
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your event. The balance is due and payable on the day of your event.
You are sold out on the date I wanted, any suggestions?
Weekday parties are always a ton of fun! Take a look at our weekday availability and see if there is a date and time that may fit your schedule.
What if I have more than 12 or 20 guests?
There is a $15 charge per additional guest over the party package limit. The maximum amount of children that we can have for one of our traditional birthday parties is 25. If you have more than 25 children you will either have to book two separate party rooms or may want to consider doing a private event.
Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
You’re welcome to use your own paper products in the party room. Our party rooms are professionally decorated so we do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas. Save your money and the hassle!
Are gratuities (tips) appropriate?
Gratuities for our staff are always welcome and appreciated.
Can I bring my own goodie bags and/or balloons?
If you are not purchasing our popular goodie bags you are welcome to bring your own. You may also bring in your own balloons.
Do you rent the whole facility out?
Yes. You can either book online using our online booking wizard, or call our office at (484)480-4789.
We look forward to celebrating with you and your friends! If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (484)480-4789. Have a Great “No Hassle” party!
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you cancel the event with more than (7) days notice, your deposit will be forfeited but you may apply the deposit toward a rescheduled event. The rescheduled event must take place within (1) calendar year of the original event. We will also offer the option to receive the deposit in the form of a gift card.
- If you cancel the event with less than (7) days notice your deposit will be forfeited and will not be applied toward a future event. No gift card will be issued for credit.
- If you no-show the event, the deposit will be forfeited and you authorize us to charge your credit card for the remaining balance for the event.
- If you walk out on the event prior to payment, then you waive the right to recover the deposit and authorize us to charge your credit card for the full amount of the event.
- If an Act of God or weather event causes Bette’s Family Fun Center to close, parties will be offered the option to reschedule the event. If an agreeable time for the reschedule event can not be found the deposit will be refunded.
- Remember that your deposit is non-refundable (sorry-no exceptions).